Join us for Live Worship Services each Sunday morning, ONLINE at 9:30 & 11:11 a.m. You can also join us for our live streamed Prayer Meeting on Wednesday Nights from 7:00 - 7:30 p.m.
New at Q from 7:00 - 8:00 p.m. on the 3rd Sunday of each month
Meet other newcomers like yourself. Learn what groups we offer and how to connect into them. Gain experience of what it is like to be a part of an online small group. Learn how to get your own FREE subscription from Right Now Media. Our fantastic welcome Team members look forward to meeting you soon!
Have you been wondering how to grow your FAITH or the faith of your child or teen WHILE YOU ARE ALL AT HOME? We’ve discovered that our faith grows when we are in community with other believers. With that in mind, we have designed online groups for every age and stage of life to keep us connected, encouraged and growing.
Frequently asked questions
How do I find out more about following Jesus?
- Go to www.thechurch.to/follow and fill in our Follow form. We will be back in touch with you and help you take your next steps as a new Christian.
- check out our Groups page and join a group designed for new believers like yourself. www.thechurch.to/groups
- Try Alpha www.thechurch.to/alpha a safe place to ask questions and learn about Christianity, faith, life and meaning
- Talk to a Pastor firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416.255.0141
- Text the word Follow to 416.255.0141 and fill in the follow form. We will get back to you and help you take next steps as a new Christian.
What about Weddings and Baby Dedications?
- We do not conduct weddings and baby dedications on the premises of Church on the Queensway at this time.
- Please go to www.thechurch.to/pastoralcare
How can I give my donation/ tithe or offering at Church on the Queensway?
There are a variety of ways to give.
- Go to www.thechurch.to/donate
- Text GIVE to 416.255.0141
- Mail us a cheque to 1536 The Queensway, Etobicoke, M8Z 1T5
How do I make an appointment with a pastor?
- All appointments with pastors are made by emailing us at email@example.com or by calling the church at 416.255.0141.
- PLEASE NOTE: Pastors are not making in office appointments at this current time but will be in touch by phone and email.